Research and Innovation Center S.O.S.I.A. (System of Systems and Intelligent Automation) was established in response to the Guidelines issued by the Region of Liguria for the “Reorganization and Harmonization of Research and Innovation Poles of the Region of Liguria” to be implemented with the contribution of the European Fund for Regional Development (POR-ERDF-2014-2020-axis 1).
In 2017, the Region of Liguria directed the redefining of the regional innovation poles, with regard to SIIT, the role of Subject Coordination Manager for the two TRANSIT Poles and SOSIA was ratified, whose operational areas were appropriately reviewed.
Are also part of it:
- Polo PLSV, Polo Ligure Scienze della Vita”
- Polo DLTM, Distretto Ligure delle Tecnologie Marine
- Polo EASS, Energia Ambiente e Sviluppo Sostenibile
The Pole operates in the following sectors: management of environmental risks and land control, cybersecurity and innovative ICT systems for the Smart Factory and automation.
Subject Manager: SIIT S.C.P.A.
- Remo Giuseppe Pertica (SIIT)
- Marco Baglietto (UNIGE)
- Andrea Campora (LEONARDO)
- Scientific and Technical Committee
- Maurizio Aiello (Presidente - CNR-IEIIT)
- Bruno Conterno (SIIT)
- Alessandro Armando (UNIGE-DIBRIS)
- Flavio Tonelli (UNIGE-DIME)
- Giovanni Besio (UNIGE-DICCA)
- Marco Bibuli (CNR-ISSIA)
- Marina Monti (LEONARDO)
- Marcello Parodi (ANSALDO ENERGIA)
- Paolo Scalera (ABB)
- Giovanni Mosca (SOFTECO)
- Andrea Lommi (CETENA)
- Tiziano Cosso (GTER)
- Saverio Pagano (SMART TRACK)
- Roberto Vaccaro (SEDAPTA)
- Roberto Lando (STAMTECH)
- Aldo Olivari (HIMARC)
- Gian Luca Cattani (MAPS)
- Pierfranco Bernardi (GRUPPO SIGLA)